My Personal History Museum

This was a project we had to do for History Class and my teacher took this picture.

Here is my Personal History Museum which you can find on Flickr along with some other photos of mine.I have a lot of things that are important to me, but this picture shows some of the things that are most important and mean a lot to me. In History Class we were told to bring items that mean a lot to us. Some of the many items I brought were a rosary which was given to me by my great grandma, a stuffed tiger which I got from the hospital after I was done in surgery when I was little, and some pictures of me and my family.

5 thoughts on “My Personal History Museum

1. Kaylee,
    My name is Lyndsie VanHorn, and I am in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I am a secondary education/math major.

I love that you have so many things near and dear to your heart. Treasure the memories you have, and enjoy being with your family as much as you can. I hope you have a great school year!

Lyndsie VanHorn

• Lyndsie,
      Thanks so much for commenting on my Blog. I think it’s really cool that you’re studying for a major in math. All of those things are really close to me and I will be sure to take your advice and treasure them forever. Hope you have a great year too!
      ~Kaylee

2. Pingback: Krebs' Class Blogs » Blog Archive » Our Personal History

3. Dear Kaylee,
    I was very glad to read your blog. I have also had surgery before, but i had surgery on my arm. What did you have your surgery on? The reason i broke my arm was because I was hanging on the back of a golfcart and I acidentally fell off. How did you have surgery?
    Kaylee it was nice blogging with talk to you later.

Yours truley,
    Cayman

• Cayman,
      I had to get surgery on my ears when I was little. As a child I had troubles with my ears, so I had surgery 5 times on them. They had to put me to sleep in my surgery with laughing gas, so they could either put tubes in or take them out. The tubes I had to have were to help me hear better. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and I hope to talk to you again.
      ~Kaylee